Thursday, February 16, 2006

Look what I found



Two days ago, Choi and I visited a site of great importance to Korea. In 1981, archeologists were digging in an area Gangjin, and excavated pottery dating back to the 1200's. Continuing to dig, they found many more pieces, and gave historians a wealth of materials to research and discover.

The pottery was made with a 24 stage process, and took 70 days to make.

I am thinking, what lies beneath the surface layer that I show daily? The stuff underneath has taken much longer than 70 days to create, and layer upon layer has been tossed over the treasure that is within. Perhaps, I will find the courage to give the effort it takes to keep digging. This blogging process has taken off many layers, but I do think that this is just the beginning. Care to join me...I have an extra pick axe and brush.

Hey, that looks like a good spot, Let's start right there......

No comments: