Friday, February 17, 2006

Tea with a monk, well fancy that!



Two days ago, Choi and I were in a traditional tea shop, after the trip to the pottery excavation site. I glanced over to my left and saw a Monk. No, not a Martin Luther, kind of monk, but a buddhist kind of monk. Sarah is usually the one that always watches, but I was now wearing her hat of noseyness. I watched him, out of the corner of my eye, as Choi and I talked. He seemed a lot like me, a little heavy, not much hair, and in deep thought. Not much difference between me and the monk, except his really cool clothes, and he lives in Korea, right behind the tea shop. I think I would like being a monk, as I would spend less money on clothing, would spend a lot of time focusing on Spiritual matters, and would have no sex. Well...on second thought!! Maybe I could be the tea shop owner instead.

No comments: